Field Operations Technician
Oil & Gas
Trinidad and Tobago
• Supporting role for the production team
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• A technician diploma qualified in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
• Good understanding of relevant industry legislation especially in Production related areas.
• Conversant with all forms of process engineering documentation, including block diagrams, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Data Sheets, Cause & Effect charts and Computerised Maintenance Management System.
• Conversant with national and international codes and standards applicable to the design, construction, and operation of process plant.
• Competent in the application of process isolations and adherence to Safe Isolation and Reinstatement of Plant (SIRP)