Field Service Engineer
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
We are looking for talent candidates to fill in a vacant position of Field Service Engineer. This position will be in charge in field service operations in our parts & services department and base in our service center in Bang Phi, Samutprakarn. The position is responsible to perform onsite inspection and repair work of Alfa Laval equipment to ensure that the technical services target is achieved. The successful candidate is required to hand on working experience in machine repair and maintenance and can communicate in English both writing and speaking. It is a challenge opportunity to expose to international company and grow with the company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Male age not over 40 years old
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Automation or Mechanical Engineering
• At least 5 year experience in repairing and maintenance services of industrial machinery/equipment.
• Having electrical or automation background but like to work with mechanical work is a big plus.
• Strong analytical thinking and trouble shooting skills
• Good command in English both written & spoken and computer literate.
• Ability to travel up-country (Customers’ sites) on a frequent basis is a must.
• Able to work overtime and a hands-on person.