Our Client is a prestigious manufacturer of sports and racing cars. The company designs and builds race and production automobiles of light weight and fine handling characteristics.
To provide management information for the Board of Directors and to comply with the reporting requirements of the parent company.
Te ensure all finance related matters are concluded inline with company standards and procedures.
- To work all areas of the Company to ensure the efficient production of high quality information as and when requested
- Use of initiative and drive in approaching own performance and identifying ways of improving the performance
- To cut out waste and eliminate non-value added functions/processes
- Treasury function to include - Bank reconciliation
- Forex contracts and currency forecasting
- Production of Cash Flow forecast
- Raising and processing LOC's
- Dealing with Tax issues when they arise
- Maintaining and accounting for the Fixed assets register
- Proton reporting - Monthly SRF (Management Accounts)
- Annual GCF (Annual Accounts)
- Annual AMP (Budget)
- Half yearly MYR (forecasts)
- Production of the Statutory Accounts
- Balance Sheet forecasting
- Monthly consolidated accounts
- VAT - returns (including foreign VAT recovery)
- Intrastats reporting
- Chart of Accounts development and maintenance
- Business Statistics returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Comshare development and maintenance
- LCU month end consolidation
- LEI month end consolidation
- LEM/LEC month end consolidation
- Provide adhoc reports and information as requested
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- 3 year post qualification experience
- Team player
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.