* Coordinates the schedule of required operations;
* Collects the data required to analyze performance;
* Carries out a first level of analysis. At the BPC's request, he can also produce a more in-depth analysis of specific subjects.
* Plays a key role in the Methods, Tools and Processes Progress Plan in his sector;
* Accountable for the standardization of the services delivered to these customers, and for compliance with this standardization;
* Helps improve the quality of the data used to manage the Business;
* Facilitates training courses and can help develop them, in coordination with the RFM (Metier Training Manager).
* Coordinates and circulates the schedule of operations necessary for monitoring, reforecasting and the Annual Plan, and ensures that they are carried out;
* Describes the operating procedures for processing information and documents the channels for acquiring and checking information;
* Manage of the referential and their consistency across applications;
* Ensures that management tools are available and used, and provides training if necessary;
* Collect data to follow plan and re-forecasts
* Issues standard reports, which are referenced in a Group library;
* Provides an initial level of analysis to show the Business the main gaps;
* Provides an initial version of a reforecast or an Annual Plan;
Optimizing the use of Group tools and effective data integration, he helps improve the quality of the information used to manage the Business;
* Plays a key role in the Progress Plan to improve the productivity and quality of the services delivered: carries out benchmarks, detects new requirements (information systems - need for management), proposes optimizations or new standards, promotes them and implements them once the decision has been made;
* Checks that the standards are being used, detects any non-compliance and studies the cause, then tackles the point with the BPCs, following the prescribed governance rules;
* Mindful of the changes to standards, processes and tools put forward by the Group, and passes them on to the customer entities to ensure that the changes are effectively taken in account by the Business;
* Independent of the activity, and notifies and advises the Business Partner Controller or the operational staff, tactfully, if necessary; then takes charge of the decisions made and monitors their implementation.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Aged 26 - 35 years old
* Graduated Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related roles.
* Experience 3-5 years in the field of Accounting/Finance of manufacturing environment .
* Preferable Skills : Good interpersonal skill.
* Responsible and can work under pressure
* Good command in English and Thai languages (Writing, Speaking, Reading).
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.