Our Client is a major operating company, currently involved in some of the largest energy projects in the world.
Job Title - Focal Point position for Perforating Gun Deployment System in Live Wells
The client are looking at options for a live well deployment system to allow a perforating gun assembly to be safely deployed and reverse deployed without killing the well. The deployment system will be utilized for conveying perforating guns on coiled tubing for a long perforation interval (> 500ft).
The system could be deployed either offshore or onshore. Offshore application is on the GDI Al Khor jack-up installation; onshore, the system will be used in an onshore well which is planned to be executed from the GDI-8 land rig. Therefore, synergies, similarities and differences will need to be identified for each location, taking into account all relevant restrictions and requirements and ensuring the transfer of lessons learned for a safe and successful deployment of the system first time.
This document outlines the technical specifications for a proposed supervisory position on a short term assignment basis, to facilitate the selection of an appropriate CT perforating gun deployment system for live wells and work with the selected contractor and QSSC to mature this project ready for deployment by start Q3 2017.
* In delivering the services, contractor and QSSC agree that the work scope will be performed using contractor's own management system(s) and/or industry standards that are materially equivalent to those of QSSC.
* The contractor will conform to QSSC HSE Plan of Goal-Zero incident free workplace, DROPs, Life Saving Rules and Process Safety requirements.
* Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE thereby actively promoting Goal Zero, Life Saving Rules, Wells Safety initiative, such as DROPS and use of Safety Tools to both staff and contractors.
* Manage other third parties to deliver on their safety commitments.
* Shall have minimum technical degree or equivalent
* Shall as a minimum hold or held in the last two years an IWCF Level 4 Intervention certificate
* Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Coiled Tubing operations and demonstrable participation in at least five (5) pressurized gun deployment system jobs.
* Shall have a minimum of five (5) years in Well Completion and/or Well Intervention operations
* Review of detailed proposals from vendors to facilitate the selection of a suitable deployment system.
* Be the interface with other products and services that will be deployed by CT (perforating, milling, stimulation/pumping etc).
* Coordinate the preparation of all detailed engineering drawings for the position and type of deployment; offshore or onshore.
* Prepare appropriate rig up drawings of PCE and all necessary interfaces with the rig PCE and Xmas Tree/surface riser package as necessary.
* Prepare a comprehensive list of all equipment required for rig up and installation for both offshore and onshore, including preparation and supervision of all necessary yard stuck up testing and SIT.
* Coordinate the material selection for the equipment with Shell SMEs and vendor specialists.
* Coordinate the identification and selection of any additional equipment and contingency operations including adequate back-up and redundancy as well as fishing operations
* Lead a Clash Review with all equipment and service providers to check for oversights in equipment specification and identify critical "tight" components for QA/QC follow up.
* Coordinate equipment QA/QC plan in accordance with agreed functional specifications.
* Develop and integrate procedures for executing the operation offshore and onshore.