FPSO Commissioning Piping Supervisor
South Korea - Angola - France
This vacancy has now expired.
Our global leading client is seeking highly skilled, experienced & capable contract international employees to work on a large multinational complex oil & gas project. To work on a Residential or Single Status. Perfect French fluency mandatory & English (spoken & written)
During Commissioning execution, supervises commissioning activities carried out by contractor at Integration Yard and ensures that the work identified in the work permit is performed according to company specification. At Offshore stage, carries out the Commissioning piping activities with focus on leak testing. He knows, understands and complies with HSE Project Group plans & rules and ensures safe practices during supervision/execution.
1.To follow up the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning piping procedures (drying-out, inerting, leak test packs, chemical loading etc.) and the requisition for material, equipment, consumables, and spare parts related to piping matters and to review the commissioning dossiers.
2. To supervise the Witnessing of contractor pre-commissioning activities by CTR team of technicians, as defined by the Leader (hydrotesting, flushing, cleaning, GALT etc.). To ensure that the piping systems have reached a status allowing the ready for commissioning status for related subsystems with the associated punch list with respect to piping, and that the witnessing is made in a professional way; evaluate the skills of the people performing the pre-commissioning. Ensure that witnessing activities do not delay contractor activities more than necessary.
3. To promote / ensure safety within the commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and permit to work system are implemented by the FPSO EPSCC Contractor Commissioning Team (especially during the offshore phase)
4. To witness the execution of Commissioning to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost and achieve smooth hand over.
5. To monitor the team of Contractor's technicians and leak test specialists to ensure that the work identified in the WP is performed in a professional manner, in respect with company specification.
6. To be involved in the organization of the work and the team to get the job done with quality and avoid waste of time: manpower, logistic, tools, authorization, spare parts, documents…
7. Raise and clear punch List items. Report any non conformity to the Commissioning Piping Leader.
8. To report daily activities to the Commissioning Piping Leader.
9. Follow-up the progress of each piping test-pack by means of specific table, as per Piping Leader requirement
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Professional experience: 10 years of experience in piping systems commissioning, maintenance and engineering in the oil & gas industry. Good knowledge of OPERCOM/ICAPS and experience on FPSO are a plus. Fluency in English (written and spoken), computer literacy, proven skills for co-ordination and communication / work organization.