FPSO COMMISSIONING PUNCH LIST COORDINATOR
South Korea - Angola - France
This vacancy has now expired.
Our global leading client is seeking highly skilled, experienced & capable contract international employees to work on a large multinational complex oil & gas project. To work on a Residential or Single Status. Perfect French fluency mandatory & English (spoken & written)
He controls and manages all punch points issued and recorded within the ICAPS database, during the project FPSO Precommissioning and Commissioning Activities in Okpo or later in Paenal Yard or Offshore. He knows, understands and complies with HSE Project Group plans & rules and ensures safe practices during supervision/execution.
To participate in the final review and approval of the CONTRACTOR Punch List Management Procedure.
2. To monitor the status of the CONTRACTOR Construction Punch List systems (PCS) to anticipate transfer to the ICAPS database. EXECUTION PHASE
3. To promote / ensure safety within the commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and permit to work system are implemented by the FPSO EPSCC Contractor Commissioning Team (especially during the offshore phase) 4. To monitor, track and ensure all Punch list items have been collected by Contractor and designated correctly within the Icaps Punch List database.
5. To ensure that all concerned parties follow the requirements of the Punch List Procedure.
6. To ensure the Icaps report issued by Contractor has collected and consolidated all outstanding Punch List items, typically FAT, Pre Commissioning, Commissioning through to Hand Over.
7. To review all Punch List attached to RFC and RFSU Certificates ensuring all items A for RFC and B for RFSU have been closed out and classified correctly.
8. To follow up priorities for clearance and constantly monitor the Contractor’s Punch Killing Team and Punch List Icaps database, along with Commissioning Discipline engineers, CSL and ICAPS Coordinator.
9. To monitor, follow up the status issued by Contractor of any material (if any) and/or vendors assistance is available/ required for Punch List clearance.
the project HSE standards to be fully implemented and met during the commissioning phase of the FPSO Topsides.
Active control of the proper classification of punch points and their clearance.
Responsibility to make systematic record of punch points and expediting clearance by assigning priorities.
Satisfactory completion of the ready for start up dossiers.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
8/10 years of experience in commissioning, maintenance and engineering in the oil & gas industry. Good knowledge of OPERCOM/ICAPS and experience on FPSO are a plus. Fluency in English (written and spoken), computer literacy, proven skills for co-ordination and communication / work organization.
Especially in :
Hook-up/ Commissioning -
And also in : HSE, Engineering, Construction -
Especially in: Contractors Management