This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an innovative software and technology company dedicated to the needs of the transport industry.
Want to join an established organisation with clear career progression? We are looking for someone who has all the qualities (and preferably experience) to be a Hardware Technician, and aspires to become a Signalling Hardware Designer.
- Build hardware systems in accordance with designs and drawings
- Provide technical support to installation and commissioning
- Technical support to installed base/customers e.g. for maintenance, repair, etc.
- Participates in fault finding
- May assist in materials management
- May be required to configure lab tools used in hardware build
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Relevant technical qualifications or equivalent experience
- Full driving licence is a distinct advantage