This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide.
We are currently looking for a HAZOP Leader to join the team in Azerbaijan.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable to conduct the HAZOP reviews on various BP projects in the region on behalf of our client.
Acts as an independent HAZOP Leader for the company projects and timely completes HAZOP report with the quality checks.
Approves the HAZOP close out report and responsible for the quality of the close out actions.
Propose, follow up and provide advice on process safety issues for on going projects.
It is the HAZOP leader’s responsibility to make sure that the HAZOP’s are not carried out prematurely to ensure proper input from all participants.
During HAZOP reviews he/she is responsible for evaluating current processes and leads projects to eliminate Hazards and improve operability.
In the region of three years duration
Flights (From nearest airport) and Hotel with breakfast and evening meal provided plus £12.50 per diem.
Rotation is four weeks on two weeks off working Monday to Friday 10 hours a day Saturday working 6 hours, off Sunday.
Travel out is on the first day of rotation and travel back is on the last day so you get a full two weeks at home
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering (B.Sc./B.Eng.) and membership of internationally accepted applicable professional Institute.
• Ideally should have attended a HAZOP leader’s training that is approved by BP.
• Shall be a senior process engineer with a minimum of 12 years in oil and gas experience(of which 5 years upstream
• Ideally be BP approved as a HAZOP leader
• Good track record with good technical and analytical abilities.
• Excellent command of written and verbal English,
• Analytical mindset,
• Good interpersonal & communication skills. Shall be able to form, smoothly interact and motivate a team within a matrix type organisation.