Head of Public Relations
This vacancy has now expired.
*****THAI NATIONAL ONLY****
• Establishes an important bridge between the company, the media, and other organizations.
• Works with other internal groups to coordinate resources and personnel, to ensure message is effectively and professionally communicated in all public and internal communications.
• Develop an editorial calendar and pitch corresponding stories and story ideas; bring journalists and willing customers together; proactively develop interview topics.
• Plan and execute PR events, tours, site visits, photo shoot etc.
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
• Write press releases, prepare information for media kits
• Manage special events
• Works with team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables and items for presentations; reviews all materials before presentations and final production.
• Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with trade and mainstream media journalists.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal sources of information for internal and external purposes.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Investor Relations; develop and maintain procedures for press releases, and for determining which information can be made public.
• Actively involved in preparing publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos and multimedia programs that serve to reach the company's policies to the public.
• Develop and implement the PR strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
• Work with the development, People Office, IT teams to ensure social media tools (for ex. Linked In, website, etc.) are kept up to date.
• Manage PR campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of PR programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Monitor trends in media tools, trends and applications.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or journalism strongly preferred. Execellent in English communication.
• 10 to 15 years of direct experience in executing successfully complex public relations programs in the renewable or energy industry.
• Ability to work under pressure of strict deadlines
• Adept at writing extensive articles, pitch stories, blogs and other writing assignments
• Ability to work under pressure of strict deadlines in a dynamic environment using flexibility to alter plans and adapt to changing situations.