Head / Principal / Staff (Production Technology)
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500®.
1. Strategies, plan and integrate field's production surveillance activities, well integrity works, production enhancement initiatives and reserves addition efforts within existing wellbore.
2. To manage reserves, production and subsurface data
3. Strategies for production long term petroleum resources management
4. Drive the quality and technical integrity of the production data for FFR formulation
5. Coordinate the implementation of production enhancement plan
6. Technology Application
7. Reservoir Management Plan (RMP)
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
10-20 years of experience of reservoir engineering or petroleum engineering with highly specialized field of Oil and Gas development and production is an added advantage