Head / Principal / Staff (Reservoir Engineering)
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500®.
1. lead the development and implementation of strategies and guidelines in the formulation of Field Development Plan (FDP)
2. Lead the formulation or prudent Reservoir Management Plan (RMP) & Operating Strategy (OS)
3. Lead and drive respective area hydrocarbon resources accounting and reporting for the undeveloped and production fields
4. Lead an efficient analysis for reservoir engineering
5. Lead and prepare FDP by integrating reservoir engineering inputs
6. Formulate the implementation plan of FFR
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
10-15 years of experience of reservoir engineering or petroleum engineering with highly specialized field of Oil and Gas development and production is an added advantage
Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering background