HES Specialist - Offshore (Thai Nationality)
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of the Operational Excellence Management System, provide technical advice/assistance, conduct risk assessment, be safety officer for the assigned facility. Work with all Business Unit personnel and contractors on HES related matters and conduct training as required. Provide technical advice, counseling and guidance on all matters related to OE at the offshore facility.
• Participate in audits to ensure compliance with corporate and SBU policies, procedures, standards and government regulations. Observe, control and educate/train all employees/contractors to comply and follow company guidelines, policies, safe work practices and procedures. Set a personal example in safety leadership, and positive work ethic for all Employees/Contractors.
• Review and analyze incidents trends, compile health, environment and safety related activities (meetings, trainings, and inspections, audits) to complete the monthly safety report. Record and monitor incident reporting through various channels/ tools e.g. II&R, Hazard Hunts, BBS, Near misses.
• Coordinate exercises and audit emergency drills with facility personnel
• Participate in and coordinate Industrial Hygiene program for the facility. Control and monitor Industrial Hygiene work standard.
• Communicate with all levels of Employees/Contractors on the company’s Safety Health and Environmental protection policies and procedures. Give assistance where necessary to any employee/contractor requiring clarification of policy and standards.
• Actively pursue knowledge of and experience with new equipment and facilities and improved technology and remains current with all revision to codes and standards
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health or Bachelor Degree of any field of Engineering i.e. Environmental, Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical, Safety etc or equivalent.
• Open for both fresh graduated and experienced candidates, who work in Health, Environment and Safety (HES) or Operations with close involvement in HES
• Strong coordination and communication skill, problem solving and presentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skill, Enthusiastic and have a strong passion to work as HES professional
• Able to work in the offshore environment on rotation basis
• Good English foundation
• Good skill for computer and MS office programs.