Our Client is a first rate educational body with an end goal of educating, developing and inspiring the next generation of workers to the highest standard in order for them to enter the local working market. Our client operates in over 7 locations within Cumbria and has contributed monumentally to the local supply chain with 97% of apprentices going directly in to full time employment.
To carry out training & assessment of HR and Management qualifications to Level 6.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Ideally, applicants should be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline - HR or Business Management, to deliver appropriate level of teaching and assessment in the workplace. Previous teaching and assessing experience is not essential as training will be provided. However, candidates must be prepared to work towards attaining teaching and assessing qualifications.
2. Take responsibility for the development and delivery of teaching, learning and assessment.
3. Provide high quality academic guidance and advice to ensure that all learners have a productive and effective learning experience
4. Demonstrate good practice in teaching, learning and assessment in line with company principles and strategy.
5. Carry out research and product development in line with customer demand and continuous improvement of the provision, including material for the virtual learning environment.
6. Development learning materials, prepare schemes of work and maintain accurate records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
7. Provide pastoral care and support to learners.
8. Actively participate in team meetings.
9. Contribute to departmental working groups or committees and other activities as requested.
10. Engage appropriately in active membership of professional bodies to keep up to date and abreast of developments in relevant subject areas i.e. CIPD.
11. Ensure compliance with Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act and all other rules and regulations that govern the work completed for the company.
12. Maintain own continued professional development.
13. Undertake any such duties which may be specified from time to time, in relation to the role, by management.
14. Actively follow and promote all company policies, including Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity.
15. Maintain an awareness and observation of fire and health and safety regulations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Essential: Excellent and up to date knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background enabling contributions to teaching programmes
Essential: Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Competent in the use of ICT packages and programmes.
Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
Holds Driving licence.
Essential: Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
4. Previous Experience
Essential: Experience of working within a HR and/or Management role which included aspects of Human Resource Management.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.