* Overseeing a full scope of HR activities, including recruitment, payroll, training & development and employee relation.
* Working closely with the management in order to improve HR policies, employee relationships, engagement, retention and performance
* Implementing and monitoring company policies in accordance with labour laws and regulations
* Developing progressive compensation and benefits programs in order to provide motivation for employees
* Managing organization development and creating training strategies in order to meet training requirements and improve performance
* Participating in all employee evaluations in order to ensure that training objectives are meet
* Managing the budgets and other financial measures of the Human Resources Department
* Managing HR and administrative services for the company
* Being responsible for the overall performance and success of facilities at the manufacturing site
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's or higher degree in Human Resources or related fields.
* 5+ years of experience in handling the full spectrum Human Resources Management (HRM).
* At least 3 years of experience at managerial level is a must.
* Must be experienced in HRD projects (e.g. organizational change, culture change, competency development and talent development).
* Having experience in manufacturer backgroun .
* Strong knowledge of Thai labour laws and regulations.
* Proactive with good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills, good communication both Speaking and Writing in Thai and English Languages.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.