* Analyse the HR processes and practices including but not limited to HR, SHE, Business Communications.
* Seek opportunity to improve the HR processes and other cross department processes which relate to HR, SHE, Business Communications but not limited to.
* Collaborate with all concerns to initiate, design and assist in developing policies, procedures, work instructions, work flows, manuals or SOP under the assigned areas of HR, SHE, and Business Communications but not limited to.
* Support the implementation of all HROD policies, procedures, work flows, work instructions or SOP; this includes but not limited to facilitation of the workshops, training, communication and any form of delivering the effective implementation result.
* Initiate the proper method to help transfer implicit knowledge under HROD or other assigned areas into the tangible forms and ensure the knowledge is properly transferred through various ways such as training, OJT, media, etc.
* Audit the practice under HROD both at regional and other sites, such as PPT1 & 2, and enforce corrective actions within the timeline.
* Develop and maintain the HROD document centre to ensure that all HROD standard operating procedures after its implementation be up to date at all times;
* Perform other cross-department projects as assigned
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in any fields, Minimum 5 years working experiences.
* Sound knowledge and experience in business process improvement, quality systems, and development of policies, procedures, work flows, and work instructions preferably in HR fields. Working with company with multi sites operation would be an advantage.
* Labour laws and related laws knowledge
* Facilitation, training and knowledge transferring skills
* Project management skills; objectives setting, planning, implementing, monitoring timeline, and evaluating.
* Hands-on person with ability to write and communicate effectively.
* Good command of spoken and written English and Thai Languages.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.