Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
- Ensure at least 90% availability on site, patrolling to identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Ensure that hazards in workplace are properly identified and corrected immediately where possible, or reported to Company and Contractor management.
- Ensure that all activities carried out on site are duly approved by Contractor PTW system and an approved Work Order is issued.
- Ensure that JSA is conducted for all critical activities and that the hazard control measures are in place before commencement of work.
- As may be required, participate in Risk Assessment reviews, PTW administration, site tours or any other Contractor HSE supervision function.
- Perform HSE inspection of work sites and issue daily report to Company through the HSE Supervisor.
- Stop every activity that can lead to an incident or injury of personnel and ensure that the risk is controlled before work resumes.
- Closely follow up with the implementation of HSE procedures on construction sites of contractors and subcontractors.
- Participate in daily toolbox meetings with the contractor HSE supervisors on site.
- Advise Company HSE Supervisor on resources and materials required for adequate coverage of HSE supervision of site.
- Monitor the implementation and close-out of HSE actions from anomaly reports, inspection and audits of contractor and subcontractor sites assigned.
- Ensure that contractors and sub-contractors comply with all the relevant HSE requirements as per Contractor’s HSE procedures, Company HSE expectations and other relevant international regulations and standards.
- When designated, participate in incident investigations and ensure that relevant information is obtained from sources.
- Stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings during construction and pre-commissioning activities.
- Participate as required to local programmes or initiatives to improve HSSE performances. Report to his Management on any issue he may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- Formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities. Experience in Korea shipyard recommended.
- Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques, Job safety analysis.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English and Korean language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company.
- Geographical mobility.