Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
• Monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub - contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents.
• Organize and participate in the weekly HSE inspections at the work site.
• Monitor and report the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub – contractors on site.
• Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed - out.
• Monitor the functions of the HSE Inspectors, ensuring that adequate HSE supervision on all worksites is achieved.
• Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow - up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercise.
• Coordinate the management of the construction permit to work with contractor and sub-contractors.
• Focus on the early identification of potential problems and propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
• Attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
• Be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
• Monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carry out the construction activity.
• Assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions.
• Monitor the implementation and close-out of HSE actions from anomaly reports, inspections and audit reports.
• Coordinate the performance of toolbox meetings with the Contractor HSE supervisors on site.
• Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
• Ensure that an effective implementation of HSE system is applied, as appropriate at site.
• Take time for checking safety documents and permits at site.
• Ensure that risk assessment prior to start new activity is properly conducted and understood by personnel involved.
• Make himself visible at site and available/approachable for discussion about HSE concerns.
• Formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
• Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience.
• Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Fluent in English & Korean language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. Possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.