* Partnering with Talent & Development Centre of Excellence on L&D strategy.
* Successor Program, Hi Potential Employee Development Program, Critical Position Program.
* Coordinating with facilitators for both internal and external training, also tracking attendance for training courses.
* Supporting training process, involving in improvement of projects.
* Any assignment by the direct supervisor
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field.
* Experience in Training & Development especially in the Multinational Company
* At least 3- 5 years of experience in Training & Development function, project management experience would be advantaged.
* Inside-out knowledge about Training and Development processes.
* Strong leadership and stakeholder management skill.
* Excellent communication skill, problem-solving skills, strategic thinking skills.
* Good interpersonal and communication both Thai and English.
* Corporate-minded with ability to work independently and teamwork.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.