Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Apply functional skills, knowledge and experience within the BPCS, SIS discipline and work processes by leading, coaching, mentoring, reviewing and approving various BPCS & SIS design and implementations.
1. Ensure that appropriate reviews are conducted and completed for assigned projects and that the delivered product is user-friendly and meet the stakeholder's requirements and specifications.
2. Ensure compliance to process control standards and participate in safety audits.
3. Manage and assign work activities to people assigned under his supervision. Review and evaluate assigned employee's job performance.
4. Develop and implement development plans for all employees under his supervision.
5. Ensure that proper procedures and documentation are developed and maintained for the process automation area to support the client.
6. Drive the technical decision making process in relation to process automation (SIS & BPCS) area for Sadara.
7. Drive the technical decision-making process in relation to process automation (SIS & BPCS) area for Sadara.
8. Liaise with the clients different organizations to support the client process automation needs.
9. Review, approve and manage the technology path forward related to BPCS & SIS.
10. Ensure that all principles, procedures and practices strictly comply with EH&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
11. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
1. Manage and oversee the day-to-day work performed by direct staff.
2. Ensure that all tasks and activities are performed in accordance with Sadara's policies and procedures.
3. Assess the level of skills of employees and identify the need for development programs.
4. Motivate, coach, develop and support respective employees.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Essential: Bachelor of Science Degree in Process Control, Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering.
* ISA- CAP-Certified Automation Professional
* Experience as a Plant PA Engineer.
* Experience in various product lines from major control system vendors (ABB, Honeywell, Yokogawa, Foxboro, Emerson) is required. Must have sufficient knowledge of engineering principles to test, install and troubleshoot at least one of these systems.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.