Information Management Coordinator
1. Job Purpose & Scope:
Leads information management activities for the assigned Projects, including the management of all design deliverables, correspondence, internal documentation, shared network drives and final Project documentation. Ensures a set of comprehensive information management procedures and departmental work instructions are developed and maintained. Leads the development of final Project documentation with the GES+ Contractor.
2. Principal Accountabilities:
• Lead efforts to develop and agree all standards, systems, handover and close-out of Project activities related to information management
• Arrange for set up, implementation and maintenance of the electronic document management system; Arrange for training of PMT personnel in document management systems
• Ensure that a comprehensive set of information management procedures are developed and maintained
• Manage a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
• Manage coordinating a complete and timely Project close-out/handover/archiving activities
• Proactive in proposing improvements/developments of systems and processes
• Provides Information Management leadership to the Project
• Establishes, implements and stewards Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls
• Works with GES+ Contractor to ensure alignment between PMT Information Management requirements and contract terms and conditions
• Provides PMT oversight of all GES+ Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure
• Strong focus on managing PMT and GES+ Contractor information flow between Project
• Ensures documentation conforms to Client requirements
• Leads the archiving of Project documentation at the completion of the Project
3. Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts):
• Interfaces with various Project teams and Client departments to resolve Information Management related issues requiring effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
• Interacts effectively with Client management and external stakeholders, including statutory auditors and other entities to discuss Project practices and issues.
• Exhibits team leadership skills, integrity, self-confidence, fairness.
4 Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
1. Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision
2. Able to make decisions and solve problems related to a specific discipline/field.
3. Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor
4. Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
5. Minimum Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with Information Management computing and hardcopy systems, management processes and control procedures
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
• Proven leadership and team management skills, capable strategic planner.
• Minimum of ten (10) years related experience in Information Management and five (5) years’ experience working within a Project organization
• Experienced in working with large FEED Contractors in the areas of Information management, contract compliance and contract change management.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, please contact Drew Horrocks at Fircroft on + 44 1224 536484