Information Management Coordinator
This vacancy has now expired.
1. Job Purpose & Scope:
Leads information management activities for the assigned Projects, including the management of all design deliverables, correspondence, internal documentation, shared network drives and final Project documentation. Ensures a set of comprehensive information management procedures and departmental work instructions are developed and maintained. Leads the development of final Project documentation with the GES+ Contractor.
2. Principal Accountabilities:
• Lead efforts to develop and agree all standards, systems, handover and close-out of Project activities related to information management
• Arrange for set up, implementation and maintenance of the electronic document management system; Arrange for training of PMT personnel in document management systems
• Ensure that a comprehensive set of information management procedures are developed and maintained
• Manage a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
• Manage coordinating a complete and timely Project close-out/handover/archiving activities
• Proactive in proposing improvements/developments of systems and processes
• Provides Information Management leadership to the Project
• Establishes, implements and stewards Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls
• Works with GES+ Contractor to ensure alignment between PMT Information Management requirements and contract terms and conditions
• Provides PMT oversight of all GES+ Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure
• Strong focus on managing PMT and GES+ Contractor information flow between Project
• Ensures documentation conforms to Client requirements
• Leads the archiving of Project documentation at the completion of the Project
3. Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts):
• Interfaces with various Project teams and Client departments to resolve Information Management related issues requiring effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
• Interacts effectively with Client management and external stakeholders, including statutory auditors and other entities to discuss Project practices and issues.
• Exhibits team leadership skills, integrity, self-confidence, fairness.
4 Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
1. Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision
2. Able to make decisions and solve problems related to a specific discipline/field.
3. Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor
4. Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
5. Minimum Requirements:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with Information Management computing and hardcopy systems, management processes and control procedures
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
• Proven leadership and team management skills, capable strategic planner.
• Minimum of ten (10) years related experience in Information Management and five (5) years’ experience working within a Project organization
• Experienced in working with large FEED Contractors in the areas of Information management, contract compliance and contract change management.