Infrastructure Services Technician - Thai
Oil and Gas - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
Scope of Work
• For 8 Fields (~250 PCN Computers)
• Responsible for loading new anti-virus definition file to share drive, pushing new anti-virus definition file to PCN computer (agreed by CST/ISA), and communicating for the push result report to CST/ISA
• Responsible for performing the Windows (Server, Desktop) compliance check (check only) and return the result report to CST/IRM for remediation
• Responsible for performing the IIS compliance check (check only) and return the result report to CST/IRM for remediation
• Support the database compliance check (check only) and return the result report to CST/IRM for remediation.
• Supports for computer part replacement, software installation and tests with CST/ISA, and RCA with error pushed PCN computer
• Support the non-compliance remediation (require change request form) after getting approval from CST/ISA.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Qualifications (Education, Work Experience, English and Computer Skills)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
• Moderate in English speaking, reading and writing
• Computer skill: Experienced on Microsoft Window Operating System both Server and Workstation, System Programming (MS Power Shell, VB Script, etc)
• Ability to travel and work offshore for long period
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiasm, Innovation, and Service mind