Inspector-Right of Way
Oil & Gas
Ontario - Other
one year contract
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a major owner/operating company, requires expertise for their ongoing oil sands mega-projects in Alberta.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Inspector-Right of Way will have the responsibility:
• Represent clients interests at 3rd Party crossings job-sites to ensure that acceptable crossing practices, ground disturbance regulations
• Effectively deal with inquiries and mediation from problem landowners and contractors. Know when to report issues to site manager or designate.
• Support Community Awareness Program and maintain corporate public image.
• Respond to any Emergency situation - spills, leaks, and contractor violations.
• Develop knowledge of all pipeline systems including line size,valve locations, product and current status.
• Complete quarterly Rectifier Readings on Pipeline Systems.
• Clear One call tickets
• Provide maintenance duties
• Proficient at pipeline locating and operation of gas detection equipment
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Colum Calnan at Fircroft on +1 403 817 2912