Installation Design Engineer
We are looking for Installation Design engineer for a defence client in Saudi Arabia
1. Review and agree design requirements for project sites as determined by project schedule.
2. Liaise with other employees/Sub-Contractors during the delivery phase and ensure any changes to the design are correctly approved and recorded in line with processes.
3. Assess Government Furnished Assets (GFA) – including rooms, buildings and equipment to be re-used for suitability and advise on any remedial works that may be required.
4. Responsible for the technical assurance of ISP/OSP infrastructure delivered under the project.
5. Responsible for the writing and/or provision of technical descriptions for associated ISP/OSP installations for inclusion into the project data pack e.g. Site Hand Books, System Design Document, etc.
6. Maintain a daily record of task progress and activities, readily available for inspection.
7. Ensure all relevant H&S and design standards are met at all times.
Please send me your CV on Ibrahim.email@example.com