This vacancy has now expired.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
Main Purpose of the Role
To support the Chassis Integration Function in KPI delivery, Technical Administration, Component Procurement & Tracking and assistance with project planning.
To assist in the creation of presentation, creation of KPI reports, timing plans and various other project reports.
To represent the Integration Function on a project technical basis where required.
To maintain accurate, comprehensive and accessible filing systems of all Integration Function documentation.
Scope of the Role
1. Generate weekly KPI reporting pack for the department. Collation of data such as PDS, Bid Spec, B Release, BMG submission, VDS tracking, PDM status, Weight status, Engineering Change etc.
2. Track and assist with the procurement of components to support engineering development.
3. Support the direct team in information collection, understanding detail of information in order to summarise for meetings.
4. Create, modify and distribute presentations, meeting minutes and other documentation as required in the functioning of the department.
5. Maintain filing and distribution of technical documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
• A-Level or Higher National Qualification in Business Studies or similar.
• Good communication skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Able to work independently.
• Experience in creating and handling project management documentation.
• Process and facilitation skills, developing task instruction and processes impacting on all engineering functions.
• Previous roles as Project assistant or Engineering technical assistant would be advantageous.
• Good organisational skills with respect to document creation and storage.
• Must be able to create, modify and manage Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documentation.
• Ability to use Project Planning tools such as MS. Project to document project plans is an advantage.
• Understanding of the engineering deliverables and issues involved with automotive development.