IP Policy & Compliance Leader
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Manage IP protection and Licensor Technology transfer for the entire clients operation.
1. Accountable for the clients IP protection strategy and legal compliance with Licensor requirements.
2. Ensure licensor IP is protected and complies with IP policies.
3. Manage the Licensor Technology transfer to the clients and ensure effective measures are in place for its handling to meet Licensor IP protection legal requirements.
4. Drive IP protection compliance across the M&E organization.
5. Support Plants with IP audit and gap closure.
6. IP Protection Coach and trainer for the M&E organization.
7. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Essential: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
• Experience in the areas of technology management, engineering, project management, maintenance or reliability.