IS Program Manager
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is an International Oil and Gas Operator involved in 2 of Australia's largest LNG Projects based in Western Australia. Spending more than 20 years building a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve world-class performance, our client places the highest of priority on developing a strong safety focused culture.
A new vacancy has arisen for an IS Program Manager based in our clients Perth office on a 12 month contract basis. The focus of the technology remite will be Integrated Production Management, Production Allocation, Cargo Planning, Capacity and Production Planning.
This is a senior role within the IM&T division and will be responsible for the following:
• Provide company direction to systems project teams (internally sourced and outsourced) in delivering the program
• Responsible as Company representative for oversight, coordinated planning, prioritization and execution of projects within the program
• Verify the program delivers the desired Company outcomes within the deadlines and budgets set.
• Verify the program meets the Company requirements of integrating within the overall Company Operations Systems Portfolio
• Ensure projects have sufficient capacity and capability to deliver initiatives on time and budget
• Collaborate with the other Company IM&T sub-teams (e.g. Operations Systems Program Coordinators, IT, IM and architects), ensuring the solutions:
o Are aligned to current standards, guidelines & policies
o Takes into consideration the impact to other Programs of work within the Operations Systems area, Central IS and Corporate IS
o Ensures reuse where appropriate
o Leverages off other teams and projects where possible
o Are effective in meeting the requirements and imperatives of the business in a timely and cost effective manner
• Ensure processes are applied in a fit-for-purpose manner across the program
• Ensure risks and issues (as escalated by the Project Managers) are addressed in a timely manner
• Ensure vendors and dedicated/shared project staff are performing to expectation across the program
• Manage changes to the scope and schedule as circumstances and business objectives change
• Ensure project teams are reporting and maintaining effective, ongoing communications to management and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader within the oil & gas industry. This vacancy will close to applicants on Friday 19th September.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Ideally 10 years+ managing IM&T project delivery in the resources industry. 5 years+ at program management level
• Technical/Specialist Skills: Integrated Production Management, Production Allocation, Cargo Planning, Capacity and Production Planning.
• Stakeholder Engagement and Delivery Assurance.
• Training/Certifications: PRINCE 2 or PMBOK (or equivalent)
• Strong leadership and team building, communications and attention to detail.
• Strong stakeholder management experience within large scale organisations
• Program delivery experience against key deliverables including budget, deadlines and business objectives
• Experience of working with internal and outsourced systems providers to deliver IS solutions
• Ability to build cross functional relationships within the business
• Effective change management skills
• Demonstrable experience of building a collaborative working environment across company, partners and 3rd parties
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Oil & Gas operator experience