Key Account Manager (OES)
The OES Key Account Manager is responsible for definition, validation (with corporate's Management) and deployment of the worldwide commercial strategy of his customer(s).
His/her main missions are to:
- Manage customer’s requirements in terms of products, services, pricing, animation and quality.
- Identify profitable growth opportunities / levellers and manage their implementation with OE Product Groups and OES Regional Sales Director.
- Issue a strategic plan and a bi-annual sales budget. Ensure its fulfilment in terms of turnover increase and margin improvement.
- Ensure the success of contracts negotiation with the customer(s), respecting Company’s conditions of sales.
- Feed the Marketing Dept. with all the data originating from his/her market.
Highlight the main responsibilities
The OES Key Account Manager is the privileged contact person of the customer for all OES topics.
He/ she is responsible to :
- Optimize the relationships with the different departments of the customer and bring a service of quality. He /she is the representative of the customer towards the organizations, in particular Marketing, Logistics, as well as the Plants.
- Coordinate the sales strategies and policies of the different lines of products and services.
- Track the performance of the company for the assigned customer(s) in terms of sales, gross margin, price index, order intake and logistic performance. Implement the necessary corrective actions if necessary.
- Report to his/her hierarchical manager the actions set up on a monthly basis.
- Prepare Bi-annual budget.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
10 years of experiences in automotive market and knowledge in after market business.
Fluent Thai and English is a must