Oil and Gas - Other
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a leading company with head offices in Europe they specialise in providing project solutions and resources to the Oil & Gas, Marine, Ship and Process Industry.
• Life Cycle Information (LCI)/Documentation For Operations (DFO) Coordinator to coordinate and control the Life Cycle documentation activities for the project. The coordinator will be responsible for the retrieval of all historical data and compilation of this data with the newly generated documents for submittal to Client and third parties. Responsibility includes ownership of the LCI/DFO plan and process including close relationship with the customer to prepare, agree and maintain data bases for all deliverable equipment.
• Liaise closely with the Lead Document Controller to ensure that the LCI/DFO field is coordinated and outlined in the document control system
• Liaise closely with the Interface Coordinator to ensure that the LCI/DFO is been taken care of by all other parts in the project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all activities, for which the position is responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the client’s Management System Manual and Project Specific Requirements. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
• Issue/prepare, implement and maintain LCI/DFO plan and procedure(s)
• Follow up of the requirements for LCI and DFO for North Sea projects, with specific standards and in particular Norsok Z-001.
• Implement and maintain routines in order to comply with Engineering Numbering System,
document numbering, drawing numbering, component coding and numbering, tag coding and numbering
• Follow up, validate and quality check of definition and insertion of Engineering data
• Responsible that LCI/DFO data format comply with Contract requirements
• Setup and prepare final LCI/DFO delivery structure and formats
• Setup and maintain System Interface and mapping between Company and Contractors systems as defined in LCI/DFO requirements
• Coordinate and establish routines for information flow between Company and Contractors data systems
• Responsible monitoring of data transfer as required by Contract
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Detail knowledge and experience of LCI or LCI/DFO requirements from the Oil & Gas industry as LCI or LCI/DFO coordinator
• Able to introduce and assist in the LCI/DFO process in the project, and if needed arrange courses within the project
• Good IT/IS knowledge and experienced user of various and relevant IT systems (incl. Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Experience with the PIMS system is preferred.
• Experience from communication/dialogue with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both Norwegian and English
• Ability to work independently and to motivate others to performance