Lead Engineer - Seating - 30890
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Lead Engineer for Body Engineering
3 KEY SKILLS
- Proven experience of project time lines management, successfully delivering an seating units to meet worldwide requirements, including work with supplier development partners
- Good report writing and communication skills for test reports to support programme delivery and project milestones and have strong organisational, numerical and team skills.
- Able to demonstrate a logical and methodical approach to component and system applications, verification and validation.
-PC Literacy - Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
- Ability to manage and control product costs in line with targets
- A working knowledge of CATIA V5, CAE simulation and Electrical EMC requirements
- Able to support periodic road testing including overseas expeditions in extreme climates (test trips).
- Any person supplied should have a valid UK driving licence and meet the medical requirements of client facilities
- Ideally within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, eg rail, aerospace, defence, energy etc
- Ideally degree educated
Additional Information :
Role will be primarily Gaydon based but may involve visits to other client and supplier sites