Lead Mechanical Commissioning Specialist
Oil & Gas
one year contract
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client, a diverse Canadian Energy Company, plans new developments estimated at $12+ Billion over the next 5 years.This position is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only. Residents of Newfoundland & Labrador will be given first consideration for this position.
Lead Mechanical Commissioning Specialistensure the commissioning and readiness for operation aspects of the project to meet specifications and comply with the client safety standards. In the coordination of the completions scope the incumbent will interface extensively with the various members of the Project Delivery Teams and the Ready for Integration and Building the production organization teams.
The Lead Mechanical Commissioning Specialist will be responsible for the overseeing of but not limited to :
• Synchronous Condensers.
• Diesel Essential Generation.
• Building Services.
• Heating and Ventilation systems
• Lubrication systems
• Hydrogen Cooling systems
• Water cooling systems
• Overhead cranes and hoists
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• 10 to 15 years successful completion / commissioning experience in delivery of major projects, in technical and commissioning leadership roles.
• Experience in developing and implementing processes and procedures to provide oversight and surveillance of EPC contracts.
• Experience of synchronous condensers is an advantage.
• Possess an excellent and demonstrated safety and environmental record.