Lead Project Engineer (Offshore)
Oil & Gas
Qatar, Middle East
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a Major Operator within Oil & Gas and requires a Lead Project Engineer (Offshore) to join their Middle East operation.
As a Lead Project Engineer (Offshore) your main duties will involve:
• Oversee project management activities of oil & gas major offshore projects during the execution phase (i.e. from detailed engineering up to procurement, construction, marine operations and commissioning/start-up).
• Be involved with risk management, change management, interface management, planning and cost control systems tasks
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
As a Lead Project Engineer (Offshore) you will have experience with:
• Extensive experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
• Familiarity with project management systems, applicable international engineering codes & standards, and project specifications
• Experience with risk management, change management, interface management, planning and cost control systems
• Strong project/contract management, communication, reporting and leadership skills
• Proven ability to manage project team in major offshore project environment
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• B.Sc. Mechanical / Civil / Chemical Engineering from an internationally recognized University
• Membership in a recognised professional engineering institution is preferable