Lead SHE Utilities - Construction
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
- Provide SHE direction, guidance and leadership to onshore PMT & EPC Contractor for field of work within their assigned area, specifically Utilities
- Perform oversight of EPC Contractor and effectively manage his Utilities/Common Process North (CPM) / associated support facilities (warehouses/PMV, Fab Shops etc) as well as the SHE Advisor to ensure compliance with Project SHE&S requirements, and communicate and verify effective resolution of the SHE compliance issues.
- Take lead in the implementation and verification of the Onshore Project SHE&S Site Plan through clear planning, formal communication and interface between all involved parties.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- 10 years of major international oil and gas project experience preferred
- Results orientated, must be able to understand impact of decisions/changes on Project SHE risks and overall project success
- Strong technical competence in Project, Construction and PMC safety
- Strong management skills proven in large EPC contract environment
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted/multi national organisational matrix with a variety of working relationships/interfaces
- Demonstrated strong diplomatic and interpersonal and teambuilding skills