Lead Structural Engineer (offshore projects)
Oil & Gas
Ho Chi Minh City
This vacancy has now expired.
The role is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Package: basic monthly salary + mob/demob ticket, home ticket after every 6 month of working, medical insurance.
- Mandatory proven track record as Lead offshore Structural Design engineer
- As Lead engineer role experience for minimum 2 years, he must be able to define scope of work, to sub‐divided into workpacks, to interface with Client representative, Project management team and other disciplines, managing and controlling the structural team not less than 12 members (engineers, designers and dratsmen), having knowledge of project execution for structural activities in particular with critical activities and milestones, to provide work guidance and strategy, capable to resolve any technical issue aroused, capable to check the deliverable quality to meet Client requirement, to provide tutoring to junior engineers
- Master and well conversant industrial design Codes and Standards and material specification for oil and gas industry such as API, ASTM, AWS, DNV, NORSOK, ISO, CAP437, AISC, Noble Denton, ABS, etc.
- Master and familiar with industrial design software such as SESAM (preferable), SACS, USFOS, GRLWEAP, ANSYS and/or FEMAP
.- Capable to perform office work using Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point
- Having proficiency in English both in speaking and report writing
- Willing to work at site office and working under extensive workload and overtime