Light Vehicle Operations & Maintenance Supervisor
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories. Their innovative approach ensures they are ready to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.
Please note, this position is only open to Iraqi nationals.
• To manage operations and maintenance of the field based light vehicle fleet
• Ensure vehicles (either Company owned or leased) are available and maintained to ensure client minimum vehicle specs are uphold.
• Act as Company site representative for the light fleet maintenance contract.
• Oversee all light vehicle workshop and maintenance activities executed by the assigned contractor.
• Ensure implementation of al contractual requirements as specified in the light fleet maintenance contract.
• Maximize training, development and employment opportunities for local nationals and community staff.
• Oversee workshop operations provided by light fleet maintenance contractor
• Maximize vehicle availability and reduce downtime
• Ensure vehicle technical integrity remains ensured
• Work with the Journey Manager to ensure hardwired vehicle fitted IVMS units remain fully operational
• Manage the fuel station
• Propose improvement to the management and maintenance of the light fleet vehicles.
• Maintain and report on agreed KPI for light fleet vehicles availability and costs.
• Accountable for all HSE management within the light vehicle workshop and associated maintenance activities.
• Notify, investigate and follow-up HSE incidents arising from fuel station and light vehicle workshop and maintenance activities
• Conduct vehicle fuel station and workshop HSE facility inspections.
• Participate in asset-level HSE audits. Ensure actions assigned to the section are followed-up and closed out.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• HND or OND in Business and Finance
• Arabic and English language
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the same field and fleet manager or senior workshop supervisor.
• PC skill in managing soft copies of vehicle maintenance records and vehicle spend...
• Contract management Communication skills
• High personal integrity
• Accounting experience
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• To ensure that all light fleet vehicles are available at lowest overall cost while client minimum vehicle technical integrity standards are maintained.
• Ensure safe operation of fuel station and workshop.
• Maintain accurate records on fuel and maintenance cost accounting.
• Ensure that equipment, procedures and practices meet client requirements and work ethics