This vacancy has now expired.
Is a leading Automotive manufacturer with a reputation for outstanding quality the world over. With demand increasing and an upturn in production, there is a need to bring further skills into the business to deliver on current and future projects.
• Administration of inbound parts data receipt into Aftersales and Client systems.
• Control of packaging materials ordering, stocking and data collection
• Processing of all inbound products into POPIMS and SAP (including aftersales Parts and accessories, Marketing materials, Branded goods).
• Key administration of business critical stock data accuracy, through monitoring and close working with Aftersales supply team.
• Ensure parts matter data is complainant for inbound receipting into both POPIMS and SAP.
• Arrange inbound transport scheduled bulk shipments from an agreed carrier base.
• Resolve inbound receipt queries/ problems with finance and Aftersales Supply Team.
• Identify unplanned deliverers and work resolution with warehouse receiving team and Aftersales Supply Team.
• Order packaging materials from agreed supplier base to meet warehouse receiving and despatch team requirements.
• Collect data for annual packaging use reporting.
• Support export invoicing.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English.
• Computer skills (Excel , Word).
• Aviation Security trained.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Good computer literacy
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate both internally and externally.
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work and deliver within a time sensitive operation.
• Previous experience within a warehouse inbound production environment.
• Strong working knowledge of POPIMS.
• Good knowledge of SAP.