Logistics Manager (Thai nationality)
Thailand - Ladkrabang
This vacancy has now expired.
International company is expanding its activities and looking for motivated and talented candidate to join our team to help us achieve our new targets. They offer excellent career opportunities and competitive salary packages including monthly travelling allowance, medical insurance, provident fund etc.
• Responsible for physical distribution of the company’s products, including warehousing, stock levels and programming and control of transport
• Coordinates operation and maintenance of equipment, storage facilities, and repair facilities
• Assigns warehouse supervisor to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery
• Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory
• Coordinates activities of distribution warehouse with activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise
• Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise
• Responsible for forwarding arrangement of space on all modes of transportation used to move the company’s products from warehouse to customer.
Compensation & Benefits
• Salary range 80,000 – 100,000 B
• 13th Month Salary
• Provident Fund 10% after passing probation 4 months
• Health, Life and Accident Insurance (OPD 12,000 Baht/year)
• Vacation 10 Day/year
• Mobile Phone with actual usage (BlackBerry)
• Working Day: Mon – Fri, 08:30 – 17:30 hrs.
• Dell Notebook
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Age 32 - 35 years
• Bachelor degree/Master in Logistic, Business Administration or related field
• 8- 10 years experience in Logistic Management
• Good command in English
• Having driving license