LTE Network Performance Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
We are looking for LTE Performance engineer candidates having experience in vendor.
• Day to day performance monitoring of major KPI’s at e-Node-B level (EUTRAN), EUTRAN Cluster level and network level covering retainability, accessibility, integrity, availability and mobility beside the detailed PI’s and counters.
• Performing performance analysis after activities for LTE Network using LTE Performance/Service Measurement (SM/PM) based reporting applications to improve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Analyze KPI degradations, identify the cause (particular failure type) and work internally as well as with the customer toward resolution.
• Radio/Transmission Capacity Management for the overall LTE Network; giving recommendations toward a healthy/Steady growing Network.
• Responsible for SHARED RAN KPI monitoring and recommendation to improve Capacity and worst cells.
• Correlate Core and Other RAN’s KPIs (GSM and WCDMA) with LTE KPI’s to highlight the dependencies, gaps and improvement areas.
• Doing deep audit on LTE network to ensure the performance of network. This covers HW/SW configuration audit, parameter audit, capacity audit, performance audit and might include process audit or strategy audit.
• Work closely with other LTE team (such as Front Office, Back Office, Configuration Team, Network Roll-Out and Solution Architect) and help resolve any performance issues.
• Generate & Interpret daily/weekly/monthly LTE performance reports.
• Ensure correctness of the data to be collected & the formulas used in reporting.
• Identify the effect of parameter changes on LTE Network Performance.
• Configure performance alarms for Major LTE KPI's with a studied tuned threshold to be monitored 24/7 by Front Office or Performance Monitoring team and having the degraded KPI's reported to concerned teams the soonest.
• Assuring a smooth transaction for our LTE Network while having network software upgrade.
• Analysis the RAN (Radio Access Network) performance by collecting and analyzing statistics.
• Recommend actions for RAN expansion and corrective measure.
• Using statistics to forecast the future growth of Network.
• Using statistics to identify the congested parts of the radio network.
• Check consistency, and to find any radio network optimization faults and gives recommendations for correction. (Using OSS application i.e GPH).
• Ensure a healthy radio network performance by regular audits and sanity checks, using statistics from the radio network.
• Setup LTE statistics using verified formulas
• Provide all kinds of performance reports for LTE as per requirements
• Identify the Customer Requirements on the Report Customization.
• Preparing executive and deep technical presentations to be presented to technical and senior management teams.
• Knowledge and experience sharing with Performance team engineers.
• Make Unix shell script, performance reports using SAP Web Intelligent, SAP Desktop Intelligent or SQL from ENIQ. This might include designing universe and data mediation.
• Make performance reports from PrOptima-MyCOM PM tool.
• Manual and Automatic Collection of defined LTE statistics to analysis the radio network performance
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Candidate should have minimum 12 years of overall RF background.
• Minimum 6-8 years’ experience with VoLTE, LTE FDD, LTE TDD, UTRAN and GSM Ericsson equipment.
• Bachelor of Engineering / Electronics or equivalent (Telecommunications/ Software)
• Excellent knowledge and experience - Radio Optimization and Features.
• Good knowledge in written and spoken English.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Requires an in-depth understanding of the details surrounding Radio Frequency (RF) network design, capacity planning, optimization and performance engineering in GSM, WCDMA, LTE TDD, LTE FDD and VoLTE.
• Radio Network Statistics Setup and Analyses
• Understand eNode-B parameter, features and counters.
• UNIX Solaris.
• Shell script writing and debugging.
• SAP Des
• SAP Web Intelligent and Desktop Intelligent PM tools.
• PrOptima-MyCOM PM tool.
• Microsoft Office Applications with VB macros building.