Our client is leading manufacturer Automotive
* Programing CNC (Siemens controller) and developing new CNC programs including implement assembly processes in line with company standard processes.
* Evaluate projects and prepare feasibility studies to define desired results, assess value proposition and determine project plans
* Perform for all aspects of the Machining process including written instruction and all process documentation.
* Problem solving, Continuous improvement, cutting tools cost control and Design for measuring equipment.
* Analyse tooling failures and evaluate tool characteristics and requirements
* Improve space utilization in manufacturing and office spaces
* Performing various other tasks as assigned by Management.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering Field.
* Experience 5 years up in matching CNC of manufacturing environment.
* In-depth knowledge of machining concepts and CNC machine program preferably in Siemens controller.
* Knowledge NC programing, cutting tool selection and cost control.
* Understanding Drawing and GD&T will be advantage
* Strong problem solving, decision making and technical report writing skills.
* Ability to work several working shift
* Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Good communication in Thai language (Writing, Speaking, reading)
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.