Mainentenance Field Coordinator (North Slope)
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
General Role Description
This position supports the Field Planning Coordinator and the Maintenance Planners as liaison with the Contractor performing work for the CPAI LTO program. Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays. May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders. Supervises the installation of equipment and components in assigned field. Requires technical knowledge to assist installing contractors. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Typically requires at least seven years of experience. Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations and is recognized as an expert in subject matter. Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects. Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems.
1. Direct Accountability – fully accountable for the output
• Participate in Contractor toolbox and weekly safety meetings when on site.
• Review Contractor Task Hazard Analysis (THA)/Job Safety Analysis (JSA)/Job Hazard Analysis during jobsite visits.
• Perform safe performance recognitions during jobsite visits.
• Input pro-active measures information into the CPAI PMT Participation database.
• Perform Behavior Based Safety observations.
• Coach/mentor the Contractor foremen and craft to comply with HSE policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure best possible HSE performance.
• Understand and enforce adherence to all permit stipulations.
• Ensure all compliance training is complete and up to date.
• Become a trained observer and support the CPAI Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) processes
General Duties & Execution
• Oversee the Contractors in the safe and efficient execution of the work.
• Participate in the pre-job meeting.
• Assist maintenance planners in daily tasks
• Assist in walk-downs for jobs as needed
• Assist in verification of bridge crossing procedures for permitting
• Assist with 3rd party interface with resident maintenance contractor
• Assist with ACWR/ Pick plan/ In-service Weld Packages signature routing
• Assist the Maintenance Planner in the implementation of identified risk mitigation/avoidance plans as assigned.
• Assist in the coordination of Operations engagement during construction execution.
• Coordinate travel, planning and onboarding of 3rd party contractors for all required training/ orientation/ escort/ PPE
• Verify that Contractors have daily/shift safe work permits (i.e. Unit Work, Hot Work, Opening and Blinding, Confined Space Entry, Lockout/Tag-Out, etc.) correctly issued.