Maintenance Planner Leader - Refinery
Oil & Gas
Thanh Hoa Province, North Vietnam
This vacancy has now expired.
Residential role based at the refinery site in Thanh Hoa Province, North of Vietnam
Initial contract will be signed for 2 years with possibility to extend.
Position: Maintenance Planner Leader
Reporting to: Deputy Section Manager of Maintenance Section
Division: Maintenance Division
Purpose: Maintenance Planning Leader is responsible to plan the maintenance activities to meet the maintenance plan of Maintenance Division in accordance with established operating procedures and written and oral instruction from Deputy Section Manager of Maintenance Section
- Responsible to provide support services to the Maintenance Division and to supervise and mentor the less experienced engineers in the group.
- Receive, log and process all work orders, ensuring conformance with the latest revision maintenance work order system.
- Prepare detailed job step plans in proper execution sequence, with details of craft man-hour and crew size requirements for each step.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of craft skills and knowledge of the equipment involved and places job steps in the proper sequence to ensure efficient completion of work to meet operational requirements.
- Identify all materials, tools, equipment, and special preparations required for each job step.
- Provide foremen with a completed package for successful execution of maintenance work at minimum cost.
- Ensure that surplus materials are returned to the proper materials handling personnel for eventual return to the Storehouse.
- Arrange for and schedule support service equipment, to coincide with the work order scheduling.
- Coordinate daily schedules with maintenance foremen, supervisor and operations foremen and ensure that a complete planning package is attached to the work order.
- Operate and utilize CMMS all together with group members.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Min 10 years experiences in petroleum / petrochemical plant or equivalent
A bachelor’s degree in mechanical, instrument, electrical or equivalent
- Should have a familiarity of Critical Path Scheduling. Incumbent must possess prior experience with the use of computerized maintenance planning, scheduling and performance monitoring programs.
- Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum / petrochemical plant materials and equipment.
- Experience of maintenance work control and planning.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook