Maintenance Supervisor Offshore
Oil & Gas
Thailand - Offshore
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is one of the world leading in Exploration and production for Oil & Gas.
• Work with the Production Supervisor and onshore Support Team to ensure that all certification and inspections are kept up to date.
• Work with the Production Supervisor and onshore Support Team to organize effective (with respect to cost / downtime) PM and CM work plans – ensure effective follow up communication.
• Familiar with asset budget to ensure a sound financial understanding of responsibility when identifying and recommending the stock quantities and ordering of maintenance associated equipment and materials
• Involvement with preferred suppliers, vendors, service contracts and spare parts.
• Management of offshore and onshore supply base maintenance related inventory.
• Ensure all offshore maintenance personnel are conversant with Company Operations Management System and that associated processes, practices and procedures are adhered to.
• Ensure the offshore maintenance team has a good understanding of the Company AIM Standard (Asset Integrity Management) system to ensure overall compliance.
• Develop, implement standard maintenance procedures and instructions to ensure compliance with both government regulations and Company Operations Management System.
• Responsible for the Maintenance Team delivering agreed performance targets for Corporate / BU HSSE annual goals.
• In association with the onshore Support Team, develop and implement annual goals which shall be directly linked to BU and Corporate goals for self and direct reports.
• Commitment and compliance with Company HSSE Policy Statement, Operations Management System and Company Core Values.
• Complete understanding of the role with respect to Emergency Response. Ensure direct reports understand their initial response to established plans in relation to Emergency Response.
• With the Production Supervisor, take the lead in preparing offshore emergency training including table top scenarios.
• Work closely with Field Manager and Production Supervisor to ensure all HSSE aspects are recorded and communicated and followed up.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Effective communicator at all levels; proficiency in English/Thai communication
• Effective in planning and prioritizing work tasks.
• Personal motivation and self-learning ability.
• Ability to give presentations and to chair meetings.
• Effective in people development.
• Proven leadership qualities; ability to lead a team and individuals.
• Ability to delegate work and follow up on results.
• Effective in controlling costs and managing a budget.
• Proven skills in problem solving, decision making and troubleshooting in process upsets.
• Ability in the RCFA process; effective in the control and inspection of loose lifting equipment.
• Can demonstrate ability to coordinate and manage the maintenance with contract vendors by providing technical guidance and leadership
• Minimum of 10 years working in a petrochemical environment with at least 3 years in an offshore supervisory position. Strong safety and environmental awareness. Proven leadership qualities.
• Experience and