major oil and gas operator
* Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
* Responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance work at production and support facilities.
* Ensures the daily work status is captured and next day's schedule is reviewed and communicated with appropriate personnel.
* May communicate with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
* Ensures work plans are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* High school diploma/GED
* Typically requires up to 3 years of experience. Entry level.
* Requires basic knowledge of discipline and knowledge of HSE regulations
* Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
* Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.