Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client is a Leading Global Operator in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Create, manage and maintain a composite list of all 2 Year Operating Spares, Capital Spares, and Special Tools, and First Fills, delivered to GOC by both TPF for Topsides, and SHI for Hull.
- Physically inspect each item, particularly checking part number details match the ESPIR Documents for each package, and report any discrepancies back to SDA.
- Establish Preservation Procedures for the different types of materials, and incorporate a system of regular checks for these. ( Spares are not managed or controlled by the Contractors Preservation Systems which are all Tag related)
- Segregate and store the spares accordingly in OBI warehouse.
- Liaise with SDA on case by case/package by package basis, for an eventual decision on which items will sail on FLNG in the stores, and which items need to be shipped from GOC to Darwin, and manage that action plan.
- Liaise with SDA on case by case/package by package basis, for an eventual decision on which Commissioning Spares items ( surplus after Comm Completion) that SDA would like to inherit and add to their 2 Year Stocks, whether they will sail on FLNG in the stores, or which items need to be shipped from GOC to Darwin, and manage that action plan.
- Be the focal point for Project when/if project have a breakdown, and request urgent use/access to any particular 2 Year Spare, and manage that issue and replacement.
- Eventual sail with FLNG during Offshore HUC to continue above process as system are handed over.
- Manage and provide proof of eventual handover of all the spares packages to SDA, either Offshore on FLNG, or Darwin.
- CPY focal point for all the Free Issue materials, equipment and accessories involved in the LQ.
- Ensure that MSDS’s are all available, and to Australian Standards, for all spares being shipped onboard, or to Darwin.
- Ensure and provide visibility of shelf life of any spares, and manage any required replacements.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Ideal candidate would have carried out similar role in Oil & Gas Project previously.
• Strong HSSE background
• Mechanical & Marine Environment background advantageous.