A multi-national Oil and Gas Operator involved in a World Class Expansion Development being fabricated in Korea.
Joining a Multi-national team based in one of the World's Largest Fabrication yards, this is an exciting long term (3 years+) role for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to be part of a World Class Development.
The role will be based in Okpo, Geoje Island on a local basis (No Visa Sponsorship Available) and will report to the Reporting to Materials Management Lead-Okpo
for this World Class Project
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Participate and support OE and HES of the materials team at the project Busan New Port warehouse & Masan Port. Establish safe working practices, promote IIF and be a visible HES leader for all activities.
* Supervision responsibility for all offshore activities at the project Busan New Port warehouse facility & Masan Port break bulk cargo offloading and storage facility.
* Operate project specific warehouse for receipt, storage, preservation and issue of all Company Provided Items (i.e. free issue equipment).
* Supervise organizational capability for warehouse and materials activities including receipt, goods inwards inspection and verification, storage, inventory management, equipment picking and issue.
* Supervise 3rd Party contractor warehouse & supplied services.
* Supervision of Masan Port break bulk cargo discharge and storage
* Supervision of all technical passports / technical documents arriving with equipment and required to be issued to Contractor with equipment.
* Supervision of all customs clearance records for received equipment.
* Supervision of CPI stock accuracy including periodic cycle counting
* Liaison with project preservation team to maintain vendor warranty and operability of all CPI in project storage.
* Supervision of all Company Provided Items on receipt in country (Korea) through to issue to Contractor.
* Actively participates in safety meetings, tool box talks, BBS and other project specific safety programs
* Other duties as required
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.