Oil & Gas
oil and gas operator
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
• Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
• Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
• Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
• Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
• Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
• Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
• Compliance with Company policy and industry regulations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• High School diploma
• Typically requires up to 3 years of experience. Entry level.
• Requires basic knowledge of discipline. Preferable 3 years of category management
• Must be able to drive a 8k extendable forklift
• Will require occasional trips to ORLA, TX Location
• SAP PM / MM experience preferred, 1 – 3 years experience
• Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems. Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices
• Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft office tools