Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a large oilsand's operator in the Fort McMurray region.
• Develop equipment strategies for fixed equipment located within the Conversion(Coker), Hydroprocessing or Utilities Business Teams:
o Equipment strategy development is a multi-discipline approach, so interaction with inspections personnel, as well as Process Technical will be required
o No support for day-to-day Materials Engineering support is required as part of this role
o Work with Equipment Strategy Facilitator to ensure population of database is completed
o Get Business Team approval for completed Equipment Strategies
Requirements: (education, experience requirements, required training, special skills and other requirements)
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Materials/Metallurgical Engineering
• Exposure to Equipment Degradation Documents would be beneficial
• Individual needs to be a strong communicator, able to work under minimal supervisions and a team player
• Practical knowledge of Diluent Recovery, Vacuum Distillation, Fluid Cokers process units would be an asset
• Experience with fixed equipment use to operate within an Upgrader or Utility Department, such as heat exchangers, vessels, boilers and piping would be an asset
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Chris Hanlon at Fircroft on + 1 403 705 1655