Oil & Gas
Major O&G Company
Runs and maintains and efficient and successful inventory management. Maintains integrity of the physical inventory by location. Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts. Develops and maintain procedures to identify Min/Max reorder quantities. Develops and maintains process to identify time sensitive items and ensure availability. Develops process for automatic re-stock of high use items. Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts. Implements auditing process for accuracy of data entry and cost. Oversees timelines of reports and data entry for purchasing, receiving, shipping, repairs. Typically requires 3-5 years of experience. Intermediate level. Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support. General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department. Performs routine tasks. Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
• Daily report and update to on site Construction Superintendent • Directly supervise the deliver and utilization material, equipment and resources, and acting as part of a Project Management Team (PMT} reporting to a Project Leader overseeing the execution of a specific project.
• Work under daily direction of the on-site Construction General Superintendent to actively support the accountable manager (in this case the CDS Construction Manager) in ensuring that all aspects to support the process are optimized and in control. An example would be ensuring all construction materials and service are in place to support the construction effort and operating within the established boundaries of CPMS-AK and CSAP.
• Prepare and update weekly logistics, schedule to assure deliveries to construction locations. Coordinate delivery schedules with contractors and project leaders.
• Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory finished goods and raw materials via railcars, barges, and trucks. Provide reports as required.
• Source as needed project equipment and resources through the CPAI support system.
• Answers questions regarding sourcing from internal and external customers as needed.
• Provide project development support to multiple departments within the organization.
• Verifies inventory locations and availability for shipment against requirements specified in purchase orders.
• Reviews inventory position daily and weekly against outstanding orders and takes action to expedite inbound shipments to meet demands.
• Verifies accuracy of physical inventory when needed.
• Works with supervisor to effectively resolve inventory or order discrepancies that are outside of his or her control.
• Managing the resolution of project related material procurement, logistics, and site handling issues.
• Communicating logistics activities in conjunction with other Capital Projects Organization, groups and team members to ensure increasing visibility to all aspects of field based construction.
• Active participation in weekly Predictive Indicator Evaluations.
• Provide in depth technical leadership and support to Construction Management Team through troubleshooting, work process review and best practice implementation.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions.
• Ten years or more of supply chain management or engineering experience on oil I gas and Civil Structural projects in a logistics or materials coordinator and/or supervision role.
• Computer skills and proficiency (able to operate with limited or no assistance) in Microsoft Windows, Explorer, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Strong demonstrable interpersonal I team building skills.
• Ability to work away from home at remote construction sites and work seamlessly and effectively with a functional alternate e on a rotational schedule.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or another Engineering or related field.
• Previous major construction or engineering experience in Alaska or a similar arctic environment.
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency in construction and business management software such as SAP, JOE, Microsoft Project, and Primavera.
• Strong demonstrated leadership, communication, public speaking, ability to Influence, and organizational skills.