* To perform reliability/integrity inspection, maintainability and safety analyses in accordance with plants specifications and standard requirement.
* Identify projects to maintain infrastructure and improve reliability strategies.
* Provide technical support for all maintenance engineering, CAPEX project implementation team and etc.
* Utilizing techniques to facilitate continuous improvement of maintainable assets
* Maintain understanding of current and emerging reliability centered maintenance (RCM) technologies, Risk-Based Inspection (RBI), Route Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), and evaluate their applicability to site inspection master programs (engineering best practices, national and industry standards).
* Provide engineering support to Maintenance and Operations.
* Support site safety and training initiatives (maintain engineering job procedures, participate in incident investigations)
* Perform engineering functions as determined by expertise and experience (machine design and equipment modification specialist).
* Analyzing root causes of failures.
* Supporting maintenance, project team and operation in problem solving reliability issues.
* Reporting recommendations to improve reliability, including summations and cost estimates.
* Assisting with design, planning installation of recommended plant changes.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
* Strong knowledge of process areas and equipment.
* Have experience to work in a reliability, operation, project implementation and maintenance team is preferable.
* At least 3-5 years experience in inspection and maintenance area of petrochemical plant will be an advantage.
* Good communication in Thai/English both written and verbal. TOEIC score 550.
* Have related standard certification on The American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) and The American Petroleum Institute (API) will be advantage.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.