MEDIA SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
This vacancy has now expired.
1. To perform planned and corrective maintenance of all the satellite television reception and distribution systems, and ancillary communications equipments
2. To conduct systems watchkeeping activities on a 24 shift basis for VVIP satellite television reception and distribution systems, and ancillary communications equipments.
3. To assist in the design and installation and purchase of television, reception, distribution and communications system enhancements as required.
4. To be conversant with rules and procedures covering access, security and working activities on VVIP sites.
5. To carry out any other ancillary tasks related to the main job function as delegated by the Media Systems Manager.
6. To be prepared to be deployed and serve at nationwide locations throughout KSA as and when required, including VVIP desert area deployments.
7. To be prepared to be on-call and available at any time night or day to attend and resolve faults as required
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
1. A recognized post secondary education qualification and apprenticeship in a Telecommunications field.
2. At least 3 years general experience in video and television media reception and distribution.
3. A good working knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
4. Arabic speaker an advantage.
5. Must have driving license from country of origin
6. At least three years previous experience in designing and implementing Satellite Master Antenna (SMA) TV or Satellite TV reception configurations complete with the integration of different manufacturers equipments. (This should include, but not be limited to antenna locations and directions, base designs and modifications, cable routing, equipment rack layouts.)
7. At least three years previous experience in Fault Finding and Solution Provision for existing media reception and distribution network installations.
8. Previous experience and knowledge of using media reception and distribution test and diagnost